Cause: Spun content, Scrapped content, automatically generated Gibberish, Translated content by automated tools, MFA content.
The above warning message indicates that, Google has detected aggressive spam techniques on your website such as copied content, scraping content, cloaking, poorly constructed content, and automatically generated content.
How Google applies this manual action?
- To a portion of your site/ some incoming links, that is listed under “Partial matches”
- To whole part of the website that are listed under “Site wide matches”
- Remove all the duplicate content from your website.
- Update/Rewrite the content of your website that meets Google’s guidelines.
- Once you have made changes, you need to carry out the backlink analysis and send the Disavow Reconsideration request to Google.